- Yehuda Leib Orlean’s “The Art of Silence” offers a commentary on the story of Purim, arguing that Esther knew when to maintain her silence to save her people; so, too, must Jews learn from her in this political climate how to use the art of silence to protect Jews
- Short story by Israel Emiat titled “Pearl”. Poems by Eliezer Schindler “The Holy Torah”, and L. Schiff’s Hebrew poem, dedicated to the Bnos groups preparing to immigrate to the Land of Israel.
- Sarah Schenirer’s essay “Political Conversation” reacts to the current political situation, arguing that the most urgent task is to immigrate to the Land of Israel and populate the country. She begins her essay by thanking the writers who congratulated her on her birthday in issues 110-111, especially her students throughout the years.)
- Alter Schnur, “Collection of Pearls”, this column dedicated to Purim
- A. I. Lipmanowitz’s folktale about the importance of the tongue, not only the brain and heart
- Rabbi Israel Ziesel Dwaretz’s essay “Land of Israel”, on the importance of immigrating to Israel, writing from Jerusalem.
- Elitzur Ben Shdeor reports on a visit to a Bnos camp near Warsaw where girls train to immigrate to Palestine, with two photos of the camp