- Editorial titled “After the Conference” reports on the Bnos conferences in Warsaw and Lublin that took place on February 1934, and discusses current struggles and future steps that must be taken
- Poems by Alter Schnur and Israel Emiat. A short story by Elimelekh Shteyer, titled “Around the Same Shadows”, tells the story of Nakhum who meets a mysterious stranger at night, in the shadows, who may be a hidden tzadik
- Yehuda Leib Orlean’s article, “The Fight of Mizrachi with Zionism”, details the struggles of rabbis in the Mizrachi movement against secularizing forces in the Zionist movement.
- An essay adapting a talk given by the Lubavitcher Rebbe in Riga to the members of Bnos and Bais Yaakov
- Sarah Schenirer’s essay “In Expectation” on the time of year, the Passover sacrifice, and the counting of the Omer
- Y. Dalet-Beit’s essay about spending a weekend at the Hakhsharah program to prepare members for immigration to the Land of Israel at the Bnos camp in Lodz; his group chose to spend a Sabbath there in order to witness the spiritual aspect of their work
- “When the Chafetz Chayim spent the Sabbath in a Field’,” a story by Shmuel Pliskin, relates an anecdote from the rabbi’s life: during the first World War, he was traveling with his family and had to stop their travels, in the writer’s hometown, because of the Sabbath
- An advertisement for the Central Orthodox Archive, established five years before in order to collect materials about traditional Jewish life