- An article by Eliezer Gershon Friedensohn titled “Certificates for Bnos Agudath Israel!” on the difficult issue of obtaining certificates for immigration to the Land of Israel. Friedensohn reports on the Bnos conference that winter in Warsaw, at which members spoke of their desire for these certificates. Now Agudath Israel is organizing the certificates specifically for women participating in Bnos activities and training.
- Poem by Israel Emiat and Elimelekh Shteyer. A Chinese folk tale by L. Rednish titled “The Emperor and the Merchant”. Short stories by Israel Emiat (“Hannah the Writer”), and by A. Einshtater (“Failed…”)
- Dr. Shlomo Birnbaum’s essay describing the disillusionment of German Jews with assimilation; the Jews are now paying the price of thinking they could become Germans
- An essay by Elchonon Wasserman argues that Jews must return to the Jewish tradition, repenting of their ways in these complicated political times.
- L. Shiff’s article “The Holiday of Jewish Girls” on Tu b’Av (the Fifteenth of Av) calls on the girls of Bais Yaakov and Bnos to go out and celebrate the holiday in the tradition of Judaism
- Alter Schnur, “Collection of Pearls”: three topics, on the month of Av, on Comfort and Redemption, and on the holiday of Tu b’Av
- Opinion article by Esther Rosa Heytner titled “What Should We Do Next?” on the work of Bnos, arguing that members must keep the Jewish tradition and values in their homes, and devote themselves to God