- This issue is dedicated to Sarah Schenirer’s death and includes her death notice on the front page, as well as long obituaries by Eliezer Gershon Friedensohn, Esther Goldshtaf, Hana Grosfeld, Esther Heytner, Yehudit Gelblum, Ish Levi. Most of these texts describe Schenirer as “the mother”
- Reports on the final months of Sarah Schenirer’s life, focusing on her ceaseless work and including letters she wrote
- “To Eternal Rest”, a report on Sarah Schenirer’s funeral by K. N.
- Short obituaries by students, teachers, and Bnos members
- Yehuda Leib Orlean’s philosophical and ideological essay, “Big Goals and a Short Way”, argues that the means and the ends may be in conflict (continued in issues 124, 126-127, 129).
- Dr. N. R. Scherman’s article “Esther” on the role of Esther in the Megillah of Purim