- Elimelekh Shteyer’s essay, “Sarah Schenirer, the Legend”, describes the legendary character of her life story
- Alter Schnur, “Collection of Pearls”, on Passover
- Sarah Schenirer on Passover, titled “What Does the Passover Sacrifice Teach Us?”
- Two memorial essays on Sarah Schenirer by Sarah Pesa Gutmorgen and by Beyle Gross Fastag titled “Her Spirit Lives Among Us”, about Sarah Schenirer’s legacy. And reports on different events and memorial services for Sarah Schenirer in many different cities and Bnos chapters
- An article by Avraham Mordechai Rogowi titled “The Jewish Approach to Philosophy” on the philosophical ideas of Maimonides
- “Bnos–The Continuation of Your Way?”, by Benjamin Mintz, raises questions about the future of the movement after ten years of existence.