- Announcement by “Bais Yaakov” Press in Lodz of a new anthology of Orthodox writings: on Orthodox ideology, different movements and parties, Torah and Talmud commentary, and essays about literature
- Further entries from Sarah Schenirer’s diary (continued from issue 49)
- The first chapter of The Memoirs of Glückel of Hameln (continued in issues 53-69)
- Articles on Passover by Yehuda Leib Tsirelson, Rabbi Chaim David Rosanes, Rabbi Shimshon Stochammer, and Meir Schwartzman. Discussions of the three Pilgrimage Festivals, the important role of education in the Passover holiday, and the role of women in the Exodus story
- Poems by Elimelekh Shteyer and Dr. Benzion Fessler, a story by P. A. Sirski, and aphorisms and commentary on Passover by Dr. Nathan Birnbaum
- An essay by Shmuel Nadler on “world literature”, which gives a summary of the term and discusses ancient Egyptian literature, including a poem about the Nile.