- An editorial announcement that the Bais Yaakov Journal would be a biweekly (rather than monthly) publication, beginning in January 1931
- Poems by Shmuel Nadler, Dr. Ben Zion Fessler, Eliezer Schindler, Rabbi Amnon. A short story by Elimelekh Shteyer. Translations by A. Shnor Bayitsh of a poem by Rabindranath Tagore, and by Sh. G. of a historic tale from 1775
- An essay by Sarah Schenirer for Rosh Hashana, the new year, discusses repentance and the role of the shofar
- An article by Rabbi Dr. Y. Weinberg about the connection between the shofar, repentance, and the Binding of Isaac.
- Excerpt from Dr. Nathan Birnbaum’s book on the High Holidays
- Y. B. Mandelbaum relates the story of Odile, a heroine who died for the sanctification of God’s name after being wrongly accused, and after she was sentenced to death by being dragged by a horse, asked for pins to pin her skirt to her legs to safeguard her modesty
- An interview with Dr. Shlomo Birnbaum by Avi Shimshon Raphael, an editor at the Bais Yaakov Journal, about his work teaching in the summer course in Rabka.
- An essay by Eliezer Gershon Friedensohn about the Bais Yaakov professionalization program in Rabka