- An essay by Sarah Schenirer on the Torah portion
- An essay about songs that are sung in Bais Yaakov by Dr. Shlomo Birnbaum
- Benjamin Zusman writes the exemplary story of “Beautiful Dina”, Dina Yekhia, from Lisbon, Portugal. This 15th-century woman refused to convert to Christianity, was saved by a miracle, and was forced into exile with her family
- Three scenes from a play by L. Shtshekatz about Bais Yaakov, titled “Between Day and Night” (continued in issue 67-68)
- The first chapter of a war memoir by Eliezer Schindler, reflecting on his experiences in World War 1 (continued in issues 64, 69, 78-81, 84-86).
- Short idioms and psalms from Jewish texts translated into Yiddish by Y. Halevi Birnbaum
- A popular lecture about education titled “The Language of the Child”