- An essay by Sarah Schenirer about the patriarch Jacob; the moral of his story is that every Jewish person should build a Jewish home on which the shekhine can rest
- Poems and short stories by Eliezer Shindler, Herzl Tzeizler, Esther Shoshana, and V. Leichter
- An essay by Yehuda Leib Orlean about the importance of Yiddish children’s literature as an educational tool
- Continuation of the article by Benjamin Mintz about the Converso community in Portugal, describes the story of Captain Arturo Carlos, whose Jewish name is Avraham Israel Ben-Rosh.
- An article by Hannah Shapiro in which she discusses the meaning of the proverb “a woman’s heart is wise”
- A report on a meeting of Bnos Agudath Israel