- A report on the ribbon-cutting ceremony for the summer colony “Yehudis” in Dlugosiodlo (with photographs of the event)
- An article by Pese Gutmorgen about the importance of Jewish press and literature as a political tool, and encouraging the promotion of the Bais-Yaakov Journal.
- A diary entry by Sarah Schenirer describing the last night in the old building of the Teachers’ Seminary on Augustianska Street.
- An open letter by Yehudah Leib Orlean to students, reprimanding them for betraying the values of the Bais Yaakov after leaving the school
- An article by Yaakov Landau offers a reflection on Sabbath based on the thought of Franz Rosenzweig
- Criticism of Orthodox newspapers that sent representatives to the YIVO conference in Vilna
- Poems and short stories by Shmuel Nadler, Yaakov Frenkel, Eliezer Shindler, V. Leichter, Moshe Ephraim Moskowitz, and Benjamin Zusman.